Kazakh, Chinese MPs discuss bilateral partnership
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Today the Majilis has held a meeting of Deputy Chairman of the chamber Sergey Dyachenko and a delegation of the National Committee of Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) led by Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs Wang Guoqing.
S.Dyachenko and Wang Guoqing stressed the dynamic development of the Kazakh-Chinese cooperation, burst, according to the interlocutors, by regular meetings of the heads of Kazakhstan and China.
According to the press service of the Majilis, special attention was paid to the issues of bilateral relations in the framework of Nurly Zhol and One Belt, One Road projects. The speakers emphasized that the two strategic projects will make Kazakh-Chinese cooperation more fruitful.
During the meeting Sergey Dyachenko and Wang Guoqing also considered the issues of collaboration between the two states in the field of transboundary water resources.
The two sides stressed that the dialogue will further strengthen the strategic partnership of Kazakhstan and China.
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to Egypt President
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- Abai Cultural Hall opens in Abu-Dhabi
- FMs of LLDC countries meet on the sidelines of 75th UN GA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Abai Qunanbaiuly Reading Hall opened in Vilnius
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis