Kazakh chief banker once again denies devaluation rumours
ASTANA. KAZINFORM At today's briefing at the Central Communications Service Chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan Kairat Kelimbetov has denied rumours of devaluation of tenge.
"The corridor approved in February is strong enough to maintain it," he added.
- Deputy head of Kazakh strategic planning agency relieved of duties
- Iran exporting agro products to Central Asia for 25 yrs
- Kazakh PM charged to submit draft program to increase household income
- PM Alikhan Smailov announces instructions in real sector sphere
- Damage from mass riots to cost some KZT 103 bln
- Shopping and entertainment centres to reopen in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis