Kazakh CEC chairman is under quarantine
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Chairman of the Kazakh Central Election Commission Berik Imashev is under quarantine,» his deputy Konstantin Petrov said.
«There are 6 members of the Central Election Commission present today at the meeting on holding direct elections of rural governors. Chairman of the Kazakh Central Election Commission Berik Imashev is under quarantine because he has been in contact with a person who has COVID-19,» he added.
He also noted that Berik Imashev has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. He was tested negative for coronavirus infection. The CEC chairman feels good, has no coronavirus symptoms. He is working from home now.
- Britain announces stronger measures to curb spread of Omicron variant
- Pavlodar region adds over 80 new COVID-19 cases
- S. Korea: New infections above 7,000 for 2nd day; critical patients hit all-time high
- Kazakhstan ranks 102nd globally in number of COVID-19 deaths
- PM urges to tighten border controls for arrivals amid Omicron worries
- COVID-19 situation is stable in Kazakhstan - PM
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis