Kazakh CEC chairman is under quarantine
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Chairman of the Kazakh Central Election Commission Berik Imashev is under quarantine,» his deputy Konstantin Petrov said.
«There are 6 members of the Central Election Commission present today at the meeting on holding direct elections of rural governors. Chairman of the Kazakh Central Election Commission Berik Imashev is under quarantine because he has been in contact with a person who has COVID-19,» he added.
He also noted that Berik Imashev has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. He was tested negative for coronavirus infection. The CEC chairman feels good, has no coronavirus symptoms. He is working from home now.
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Morocco extends state of health emergency for another month
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis