Kazakh CEC accredits 129 foreign and int'l observes to monitor Senate elections
ASTANA. KAZINFORM "The Kazakh Central Election Commission (CEC) has accredited 129 foreign and international observers to monitor elections to the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan so far. Besides, the Foreign Ministry of Kazakhstan also accredited 110 representatives of foreign mass media.
All the observers sent by foreign countries and international organizations will receive corresponding certificates. Observer's accreditation will end on September 25," CEC member Tatiana Okhlopkova said.
- Prospects of expanding cooperation with Kazakhstan discussed with Belgian Senate’s Speaker
- Sociologists made important contribution to Kazakhstan’s development – Senate Speaker
- Earnings of Kazakhstanis grew over 13 times over years of independence
- All our achievements due to independence, Ashimbayev
- Kazakh Senate Speaker holds talks with Slovak Foreign Minister
- Senate Speaker met with representative of World Islamic League
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis