Kazakh capital to plant Alley of Journalists
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Information and Social Development Minister Aida Balayeva congratulated mass media workers on the professional holiday and told about the plans to plant an Alley of Journalists in Nur-Sultan, the Minister’s Facebook account reads.
She noted that the Information and Social Development Ministry paying a tribute to the merits of journalists plans to open the Alley of Journalists in Nur-Sultan. It is expected to become a favorite sport for leisure and commutation, and a place for inspiration and creative ideas. The trees will be planted in the autumn. Besides, there will be trees planted in the memory of the late journalists.
- Turkic Council Media Forum kicks off in Istanbul
- All 10 national projects are key public benefits, Abayev
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- President assigns to improve interethnic relations research
- Central Asian training of trainers on media and information literacy to start Nov 8
- New infectious facility to be built in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis