Kazakh capital to plant 80,000 plants this year
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM About 80,000 trees and shrubs will be planted this year in Nur-Sultan as a whole, the city administration’s official website reads.
It is planned to plant 23,623 more trees and 12,500 ML of green fence in the city. 4,000 trees will be planted in Almaty district, 2,000 in Saryarka and 10,000 in Yessil districts, 2,500 in Baikonur district. 17,337 of them were planted already. The rest will be planted by the yearend.
As of today 56,000 green plants have been already planted.
- Heavy snowfall blankets Nur-Sultan
- ‘Images from the Opera Abai’ exhibition to be held in Nur-Sultan
- ‘Snow leopards’ teams to encounter in a hockey match in Nur-Sultan marking Int'l Snow Leopard Day
- 18 schoolchildren tested positive for COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
- Online meeting on IX Civil Forum holding held
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis