Kazakh capital stiffens quarantine restrictions
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM State chief sanitary doctor of Nur-Sultan Zhanna Praliyeva signed a new decree on imposing stricter quarantine restrictions and regulations in the capital city due to ongoing registration of coronavirus cases.
People are required not to hold mass sports, family, commemorative events, not to visit computer clubs, night clubs, indoor children’s playgrounds and amusement parks.
People should wear masks and keep social distancing at public transport. Public transport service will be suspended on Sundays.
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Global COVID-19 cases top 40 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
- Kostanay rgn to introduce tougher quarantine measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis