Kazakh boxers clinch 3 gold medals at Nations Cup in Serbia
BELGRADE. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstani boxers have collected three gold medals at the Nations Cup in Serbia, Kazinform reports.
According to the Kazakhstan Boxing Federation, Arailym Marat clinched gold in women’s 48 kg weight class by defeating a Slovakian boxer.
Dina Zholaman of Kazakhstan stunned a boxer from Serbia to take home gold in the women’s 54 kg weight category.
Moreover, Kazakhstani Lyazzat Kungeibayeva upset a Russia boxer in the women’s 81 kg final.
- Kazakhstan to increase flights to 4 countries
- Kazakhstan to ease quarantine curbs from March 1
- Kazakhstan, Germany to jointly develop ‘green economy’
- New Chief of Kazakh Culture and Sport Ministry Staff named
- Kazakhstan’s Popko advances at Forte Challenger 100 Men’s Doubles
- Nedovyesov and Molchanov reach Forte Challenger 100 Men’s Doubles quarterfinals
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis