Kazakh boxer loses in Tokyo Olympics Round of 16
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – Ablaikhan Zhussupov of Kazakhstan lost his first bout at the Tokyo Summer Olympic Games in Japan, Kazinform has learnt from the official website of the Games.
Zhussupov was defeated by American Delante Johnson 1:4 in the Men’s Welter (63-69kg) Preliminaries – Round of 16.
Another Kazakhstani boxer Vassiliy Levit is expected to take on Spaniard Enmanuel Reyes Pla at the Tokyo Olympics today.
Earlier Kazinform reported that three Kazakhstani boxers Saken Bibossinov, Zakir Safiullin and Serik Temirzhanov propelled to the next rounds in their respective fights.
Kazakhstan already won three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan hold talks in narrow format
- Bed occupancy increases at infectious facilities in N Kazakhstan
- More COVID-19 cases detected in children under 14
- Kazakhstan’s Popko advances at St. Petersburg Open ATP 250 qualifying round
- 211 staying in COVID-19 hospitals in Atyrau region
- More than 70% of E Kazakhstan population fully immunized against COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis