Kazakh and Russian PMs hold talks
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh PM Askar Mamin and Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation Mikhail Mishustin held telephone conversation, the PM’s press service reports.
The sides underscored the importance of strengthening coronavirus control in Kazakhstan and Russia, pressing issues of Kazakhstan-Russia trade and economic cooperation and promotion of joint projects in the spheres such as energy, transport, infrastructure and others. They also discussed cooperation within the EAEU, CIS and other integration associations.
- Kazakhstan attracted $670bln worth of FDI during independence period
- Kazakh PM attends ECO Summit in Ashgabat
- Kazakhstan to build new garbage recycling plants and landfills
- Iran confirms its high interest in cooperation with Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan takes part in Council of Foreign Ministers of ECO
- Expo 2020 Dubai distinguished opportunity to develop economic, trade ties between UAE, Kazakhstan: Ambassador
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis