Kazakh Ambassador to Uzbekistan suspended for embezzlement
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has signed a decree on suspension of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kazakhstan to Uzbekistan Yerik Utembayev, Kazinform refers to Akorda press service.
According to Official Spokesperson of Kazakhstan Anti-Corruption Agency Zhanna Bastarova, the Ambassador is suspected in embezzlement of large amount of public funds.
- 33 people die from domestic violence in 2020 in Kazakhstan
- Pneumonia cases in Kazakhstan surpass 9,500
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 68,000
- Astana Pro Team revealed roster for Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge 2020
- Kazakhstan adds over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- President instructs Foreign Ministry to ensure security of Kazakhstanis in Lebanon
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis