Kazakh Ambassador to Uzbekistan joins #Abai175 challenge
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Uzbekistan Darkhan Satybaldy has joined the challenge dedicated to the 175th anniversary of outstanding Kazakh poet and philosopher Abai Kunanbayev, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The Kazakh Diplomat accepted the poetic challenge from Nurdinjon Ismoilov, Speaker of the Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan, who, in turn, had accepted it from Kazakh Majilis Chairman Nurlan Nigmatulin.
Darkhan Satybaldy recited Abai’s Nurly Aspanga Tyryssyp Oskensing Sen poem and passed the challenge to First Deputy Chairman of the Union of Uzbekistan Writers Minhozhiddin Hozhimatov and Kazakhstani senator Murat Baktiyaruly.
- Uly Dala Eli cultural center being built in Turkestan
- Well-known Kazakhstani composer Raisa Sadykova passes away
- ANSA:Vatican Museums free for doctors and nurses
- S. Korea's 'Peninsula,' 'Heaven' among Cannes' 2020 official selection
- Kazakh Information Minister visits volunteer’s headquarters
- Puccini opera festival to go ahead June 26-August 14
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis