Kazakh Ambassador presents credentials to President of China
BEIJING. KAZINFORM Kazakh Ambassador to China Gabit Koishibayev delivered credentials to President of China Xi Jinping, the Kazakh MFA’s press service reports.
During the meeting President Xi Jinping conveyed warm greetings to First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev and President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev. Xi Jinping declared determination to promote close political dialogue to further deepen the eternal multilateral strategic partnership between the nations.
In his turn, Koishibayev confirmed Kazakhstan’s readiness to develop and widen mutual beneficial cooperation with China and vowed to make every effort to promote the bilateral strategic partnership to a new level.
- Kazakhstani military medical team arrived in Lebanon
- Kazakhstan, Turkey discussed air service resumption
- More Kazakhstani producers to export flax seeds to China
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- Swiss Ambassador completes diplomatic mission in Kazakhstan
- President instructs Foreign Ministry to ensure security of Kazakhstanis in Lebanon
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis