Kazakh Ambassador meets with Swedish FM
STOCKHOLM. KAZINFORM - Ambassador of Kazakhstan Sergey Nurtayev met with Swedish Foreign Minister Ann Linde in an online format this week, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the Kazakh MFA.
During the meeting, an exchange of views on the current status and favorable prospects for the development bilateral relations took place. The readiness of the governments of both countries to support the desire of the business communities to expand export-import operations and to invest in new, high-tech projects to contribute to the sustainable development and improve the well-being of the population was emphasized.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev mourns victims of school shooting in Kazan
- Kazakh Senate Chairman beats COVID-19
- 2,735 return home with negative COVID-19 tests
- Kazakhstani Shvedova fails to advance at doubles event in Rome
- Above 800 coronavirus patients in critical condition
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 5 more lives
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis