Kazakh ambassador meets Indian PM
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - On sidelines of the Rising India Summit 2019 organized by CNN-News18, Ambassador of Kazakhstan to India Bulat Sarsenbayev met with Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, Kazinform cites the press service of the Kazakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
At the meeting, the Kazakh diplomat conveyed President Nursultan Nazarbayev's greetings and wishes of general election success to the Indian leader. Bulat Sarsenbayev also briefly informed Narendra Modi on the upcoming Kazakh-Indian events and this year's plans, including official visits.
30 leaders of top Indian companies, well-known journalists, and public figures were in attendance.
- Kazakh citizens in Belarus recommended returning to Kazakhstan through other countries
- 76 Kazakhstanis airlifted from Ukraine
- Kazakhstanis evacuated from Latin America and the Caribbean
- Donald Trump congratulates Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on Nauryz holiday
- South Korean court changed term of imprisonment for Kazakh national involved in hit-and-run case
- Kazakh President holds telephone conversation with Head of People’s Republic of China Xi Jinping
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis