Kazakh Agriculture Minister relieved on the post
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan’s Agriculture Minister Saparkhan Omarov has been relieved of his post today, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev decreed to relieve Saparkhan Omarov of the post of the Agriculture Minister.
Earlier at the extended session of the Kazakh Government President Tokayev urged Minister Omarov to step down amid the deteriorating situation in the agricultural sector and lack of prompt and bold decision on part of the Agriculture Ministry.
- Kazakh Minister comments on development of Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru national project
- What is the difference between Rukhani Janghyru and Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru project
- Kazakhstan to expand share of domestic release by 25%
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis