KazAgro plans to attract investments from 30 multinational agricultural companies
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - "KazAgro" national holding plans to attract 30 multinational agribusiness companies for agricultural projects' implementation, the press service of the holding informs.
At present, KazAgro cooperates with 30 multinational agribusiness companies. In the framework of implementation of the President's instruction on agro-industrial complex development, KazAgro has defined a list of 150 foreign companies which use modern and high-tech methods of agricultural production.
A number of companies to cooperate with the Kazakh holding company will partake in the first Agro-Industrial Investment Forum of Kazakhstan on June 17-18. The forum will bring together about 150 companies - potential investors from Europe, USA, Middle East, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
Over the entire period of the holding's operation KazAgro allocated more than USD 7.5 billion to support domestic agriculture. Key tools to support agribusiness are credit and investment activities. The total loan portfolio of the holding for the past year amounted to 1.8 billion euros.
- World Bank financing to help Kazakhstan unleash full potential of its livestock industry
- Milk production increased in N Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan reports 5fold growth in agricultural engineering
- Three dairy farms to be built in Aiyrtau district of N Kazakhstan rgn
- Karaganda region exports powdered camel milk to China
- Production of flour, sausages, dairy products increased in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis