Kayaker Sergeyeva qualifies for quarterfinal at Tokyo Olympics
TOKYO. KAZINFORM –Natalya Sergeyeva of Kazakhstan came seventh in the Heat 2 of the Women’s Kayak Single 500m event at the ongoing Tokyo Olympic Games, Kazinform cites the official website of the Games.
Natalya finished the distance in 2:01.374, thus qualifying for the quarterfinal to take place later today.
So far Kazakhstani athletes have collected three bronze medals one in judo and two in weightlifting at the ongoing Tokyo Olympics.
XXXII Summer Olympics Games are set to be held in Tokyo from July 23 through August 8. Kazakhstan’s national team earned 98 licenses in 27 sports.
- Round table on inter-faith accord held in Riyadh
- Vincenzo Nibali returns to Team Astana
- EBRD contributes to improved connectivity in Central Asia
- QazVac vaccine effective against Delta COVID strain, says developer
- 2022 Winter Olympics likely to be held without spectators in attendance — IIHF chief Fasel
- Kazakhstan to attend Tashkent Int’l Film Festival
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis