Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to pay official visit to Germany
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will pay an official visit to the Federal Republic of Germany on December 5-6, this was announced by spokesman of the Head of State Berik Uali via his Facebook account.
The planned negotiations with Chancellor Angela Merkel will consider the state and prospects of the development of bilateral relations between Kazakhstan and Germany. The program of the visit also includes meetings with President Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Chairman of the Bundestag Wolfgang Schäuble.
On December 6 in Berlin Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will address prominent politicians and public figures, representatives of German government bodies, members of the Germany-Central Asia parliamentary friendship group. In addition he will partake in 28th meeting of the Berlin Eurasian Club and hold talks with leaders of German companies.
- President Tokayev congratulates Lukashenko on winning reelection
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- President briefed on Samruk-Kazyna activities in the fight against COVID-19
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Lebanon Michel Aoun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis