Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Trade Minister
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev received Minister of Trade and Integration Bakhyt Sultanov who reported on the results of the Ministry’s activities, potential opportunities and prospects for trade development until 2025, the Akorda press service reports.
Following the meeting President Tokayev gave a number of specific instructions. In particular, the President stressed the need to rehabilitate and further develop trade industry with access to foreign markets.
- President Tokayev receives akim of Karaganda region
- Kazakh President addressed High-Level Meeting to commemorate 75th Anniversary of UN
- UNGA High-Level Meeting starts its work
- Kazakh President to deliver video message at UNGA High-Level Meeting
- President Tokayev’s past week in review
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis