Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed to map out list of export projects
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has instructed today the Government of Kazakhstan and National Managing Holding Baiterek JSC to map out the specific list of export projects and cough up the funding, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of Akorda.
"I instruct the Government and the Baiterek Holding to compile the specific list of export projects and cough up the funding," President Tokayev said at the session of the National Investors' Council in the Kazakh capital. The session brought together heads of government agencies, the Atameken National Entrepreneurs Chamber, reps of national companies and domestic business circles.
"The enterprises which introduce international quality standards and tap into new markets should be first in the line to get the Government support," the Head of State stressed.
- Kazakhstan confirms above 12,000 coronavirus cases, 77% asymptomatic
- New president of Nur-Sultan Football Federation named
- 6,469 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President holds the National Security Committee’s Board extended siting
- Well-known Kazakhstani composer Raisa Sadykova passes away
- President congratulates Kazakhstanis on Day of State Symbols
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis