Kassym-Jomart Tokayev gives tasks to law enforcement authorities
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev gave tasks to the law-enforcement agencies, the Akorda press service reports.
At the meeting with participation of the authorities of the Administration of the President, Security Council Secretary, heads of the General Prosecutor’s Office, National Security Committee, State Guard Service, Interior Ministry debated were the pressing issues of the sociopolitical situation in the country.
Tokayev mentioned the critical importance of strengthening law and order and legitimacy in the country to ensure the rights of all Kazakhstanis.
- President Tokayev congratulates Kazakhstanis on National Dombra Day
- Kazakh President took part in unveiling a monument to Nursultan Nazarbayev
- President OKs amendments to law on gambling industry
- Amended law on access to Internet in rural communities inked by Head of State
- President of Kazakhstan signs amendments to Tax Code
- Kazakh President awards ambassadors rank of Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis