Kassym-Jomart Tokayev expresses condolences to U.S. President Joe Biden
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev expressed his condolences to U.S. President Joe Biden on multiple casualties among US service members as a result of the terrorist attack at the Kabul International Airport, Kazinform reports.
«On behalf of the people of Kazakhstan, I express our sincere condolences to President Biden and the American people on multiple casualties and injuries among the US service members caused by terrorist attack at the Kabul International Airport,» President Tokayev tweeted.
«I believe the United States will complete with dignity one of the most difficult evacuation airlifts in history. Kazakhstan remains committed to joining efforts with all major international partners in fighting against terrorism,» the Head of State added.
- Kazakh President’s Special Representative to Baikonur complex relieved of his duties
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with heads of security forces
- State of emergency to be lifted in Akmola, Kostanay regions 15 Jan
- Kazakhstan lifts state of emergency in a number of regions
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversations with leaders of CSTO member states
- Deputy head of Kazakh strategic planning agency relieved of duties
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis