Kassym-Jomart Tokayev congratulates Kazakhstan on Independence Day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Head of State congratulated the people of Kazakhstan on Independence Day, the President’s Twitter post reads.
«Let me congratulate Kazakhstan on Independence Day! The new epoch started on December 16, 1991, in the history of Kazakhstan. Exciting opportunities for the progress and development opened before us. Our country gained worldwide recognition, built the efficient management system and strong economy,» the President noted.
- Kazakh President to deliver video message at UNGA High-Level Meeting
- President Tokayev’s past week in review
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Tokayev extends congratulations at 8th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President receives Emergency Situations Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis