Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Aruzhan Sain discuss supporting children with special needs
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - On Thursday, President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev met with Aruzhan Sain, head of the Miloserdiye (Mercy) Fund to discuss what can be done to help children with special needs, Kazinform has learnt from President Tokayev's official Twitter account.
The Head of State tweeted that during the meeting the sides touched upon the pressing issues of supporting and treating children with special needs. Tokayev also stressed that protection of children's rights is one of the focal points of the country's policy. In conclusion, the President thanked the fund for its active work.
- Kazakhstan witnesses first signs of stabilization of situation, President Tokayev
- Kazakhstan faces second wave of coronavirus, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
- Kazakhstan to declare July 13 National Day of Mourning
- President Tokayev to address Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President attends affirmation ceremony of new Chief Justice of AIFC Court
- Nicolas Sarkozy congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis