Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Angela Merkel debate strategic economic partnership development prospects
BERLIN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, who is paying an official visit to Germany, and Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel took part today in the extended-attendance meeting in Berlin.
The meeting focused on bolstering bilateral relations and prospects for the development of strategic economic partnership, the Akorda press service reports.
Besides, the sides debated cooperation in spheres such as education, science and culture.
- President Tokayev receives CEO of Samruk-Kazyna Fund
- Elbasy met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs of the UAE
- President Tokayev receives Kazakh Minister of Agriculture
- Kazakh President suggests revision to country’s regulations on use of national symbols
- Cyprus sends humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to fight COVID-19
- Atyrau rgn Governor reports on socioeconomic development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis