Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Angela Merkel debate strategic economic partnership development prospects
BERLIN. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, who is paying an official visit to Germany, and Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel took part today in the extended-attendance meeting in Berlin.
The meeting focused on bolstering bilateral relations and prospects for the development of strategic economic partnership, the Akorda press service reports.
Besides, the sides debated cooperation in spheres such as education, science and culture.
- Italy’s leading news agency disseminates news about Kazakhstan
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev sent a telegram of condolences to President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky
- EU-Kazakhstan Cooperation Committee debate COVID-19 impact, coop issues
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Murat Zhurinov, President of the National Academy of Sciences
- Kazakh President held meetings with members of National Council of Public Trust
- Latvia ready to provide access to its sea ports to Central Asian countries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis