Kashagan produces and exports 50 millionth ton of oil
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM The Kashagan oilfield in the Caspian shelf reached another milestone since its relaunch in 2016. It produced and exported the 50 millionth ton of oil, the press service of the operator of the North Caspian Project for the oilfield development said.
The Kashagan continues its work, ensures stability, reliability and integrity of equipment for oil production under the giant oilfield's development phase 1.
- OPEC daily basket price stood at $54.39 a barrel Friday
- Brent crude oil price exceeds $56 per barrel on London’s ICE first since Feb 25
- OPEC daily basket price stood at $53.29 a barrel Wednesday
- OPEC+ agrees on oil production cuts for February and March
- OPEC daily basket price stood at $51.36 a barrel Monday
- Saudi Arabia discovers 4 new oil, gas fields
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis