KASE: USDKZT_TOM = 384.80 (+0.59)
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) announces the closing at 17:00 o'clock, Almaty time, of the trading in instruments of the foreign currency market with settlement on the next business day or on the second business day after the trading day.
|Average weighted rate, KZT||384.80|
|Volume, th. units||121,450|
|Trend, th. units||-31,265|
Trends in this communication are indicated relative to respective values of the previous trading day. If no deals were made in an instrument or it was not traded on the previous trading day, the trend is not indicated.
25 members of KASE traded in the session.
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Global growth to hit 5.3%, fastest in 5 decades: UN report
- National Fund assets hit USD 56.9 bln
- Askar Mamin, German business reps discuss implementation of joint projects in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President receives National Bank Chairman
- Kazakhstan to set up National Geological Service
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis