KASE: USDKZT_TOM = 384.22 (-0.15)
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) announces the closing at 17:00 o'clock, Almaty time, of the trading in instruments of the foreign currency market with settlement on the next business day or on the second business day after the trading day.
|Instrument||Average weighted rate, KZT||Trend, KZT||Volume, th. units||Trend, th. units||Bid||Ask|
Trends in this communication are indicated relative to respective values of the previous trading day. If no deals were made in an instrument or it was not traded on the previous trading day, the trend is not indicated.
25 members of KASE traded in the session.
- EBRD contributes to improved connectivity in Central Asia
- Kazakh PM and EBRD President debate joint projects
- Ekibastuz to build 200,000 sq m of housing, new children’s centre and museum
- Ekibastuz to fulfill BusinessErtis regional project
- Ekibastuz city to build new plants
- Ekibastuz development complex plan submitted
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis