KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 384.18 (-0.33)
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - The morning foreign currency trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one. 22 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM) made up KZT384.18 per dollar (KZT-0.33) at the trades volume of
USD33,548 th. (USD-52,602 th.);
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge and US dollars no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in tenge and US dollars no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- weighted average Russian ruble rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) made up KZT5.9595 per ruble (KZT+0.0185) at the trades volume of RUB10,000 th.;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD) made up KZT55.4050 per yuan, the trades volume - CNY200 th. (CNY+200 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated, the KASE's press service reports.
- ANSA: Italian firms' turnover to drop 7% in 2020 - BoI
- Kazakhstan to develop new entrepreneurship development agenda
- Employment Roadmap creates above 120,000 jobs
- Korea's exports dip 7.5 pct in first 20 days of June
- More than 224,000 Kazakhstanis participate in Yenbek state program
- IMF deploys emergency financing for 70 countries amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis