KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 383.35 (-0.70)
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - - The morning foreign currency trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one. 15 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM) made up KZT383.35 per dollar (KZT-0.70) at the trades volume of USD56,600 th. (USD+23,052 th.);
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in tenge and US dollars no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on Russian ruble with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) no deals were made, at the session close the bid made up KZT5.9550 per ruble, the ask - KZT5.9650 per ruble;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD) made up KZT55.3150 per yuan (KZT-0.0900), the trades volume - CNY400 th. (CNY+200 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated.
- Kazakhstan’s trading house to open doors in Azerbaijan
- ANSA: Recovery Plan aims to double Italy's growth, lower taxes for middle classes
- Elbasy meets with Chairman of National Bank
- Kazakhstan's exports to India grow 2.4 times
- Almaty observes 10% rise in investments
- IMF head says global recovery only 'partial'
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis