KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 378.77 (-0.17)
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - The morning foreign currency trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one. 21 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM) made up KZT378.77 per dollar (KZT-0.17) at the trades volume of USD124,350 th. (USD+67,790 th.);
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in tenge and US dollars no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on Russian ruble with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) no deals were made, at the session close the bid made up KZT5.8570 per ruble; the ask made up KZT5.8670 per ruble;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD) made up KZT54.6200 per yuan (KZT-0.2392), the trades volume - CNY300 th. (CNY-680 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated, the KASE's press service reports.
- Italy's GDP may fall as much as 13% this year - Bank of Italy
- France's Renault to slash around 15,000 jobs worldwide
- CIS urged to join forces to minimize impact of pandemic on economy
- Kazakhstan sets up state economic rehabilitation commission
- Italy to get 172.7 bn under EU Recovery Fund plan – sources
- Accounts Committee head reports to Kazakh President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis