KASE morning session: USDKZT_TOM = 378.62 (+0.24)
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The morning foreign currency trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE). For USDKZT_TOM this session is the main one. 19 members of KASE traded in the session.
Based on the results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+1 in tenge (USDKZT_TOM) made up KZT378.62 per dollar (KZT+0.24) at the trades volume of USD9,338 th. (USD-96,552 th.);
- on US dollar with settlements T+0 in tenge no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on euro with settlements T+0 in tenge and US dollars no deals were made; quotes were absent at the session close;
- on Russian ruble with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) no deals were made, at the session close the bid made up KZT6.0490 per ruble; the ask made up KZT6.0590 per ruble;
- weighted average Chinese yuan rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (CNYKZT_TOD) made up KZT55.0400 per yuan (KZT-0.0351), the trades volume - CNY900 th. (CNY-505 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on CNYKZT_0_001 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- on CNYKZT_0_002 no deals were made, at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent.
All trends are indicated relative to the last value of a corresponding instrument of the previous business day. If at the previous morning session no deals were made in an instrument or it was not traded, the trend is not indicated, KASE's press service reports.
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Global growth to hit 5.3%, fastest in 5 decades: UN report
- National Fund assets hit USD 56.9 bln
- Askar Mamin, German business reps discuss implementation of joint projects in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to set up National Geological Service
- UNCTAD World Investment Report: Kazakhstan ranks 1st in growth of net FDI among transition economies
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis