Karaganda rgn to complete solar plant construction in Jun
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM Construction of the solar plant nearby Agadyr village, Shetsky district of Karaganda region, will be completed this June.
Deputy Governor of the region Almas Aidarov got familiarized with the progress of construction works.
The 50 MW solar power station covers 120 ha. 150,000 solar panels and electric power substations will be installed there soon.
- Construction of Zhoshy khan historical and cultural centre in Ulytau to complete
- Global oil consumption to fall by $1 trillion in 2020 due to pandemic, experts say
- More than 300 tested positive for COVID-19 at Nurkazgan mine
- Brent oil price exceeds $36 per barrel for the first time since April 9
- 35 employees of Kazakhmys mine contracted coronavirus infection
- Oil prices up with surprise decline in US crude stocks
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis