Karaganda Pharmaceutical Plant to supply Kazakhstan with 2mln Sputnik V doses
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM – The Karaganda Pharmaceutical Plant has concluded an agreement with SK-Pharmacy to supply another 2 million doses of the Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine to Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the official Telegram channel of the Plant.
The Karaganda Pharmaceutical Plant has assumed new guarantees to produce and supply the Russian vaccine developed by the Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology against the coronavirus infection, the Plant’s statement reads.
The Karaganda Pharmaceutical Plant and SK-Pharmacy concluded an agreement to supply Kazakhstan with an additional 2 million doses of the Sputnik vaccine to inoculate the citizens.
The doses are set to be supplied in August-September 2021.
- New virus cases slightly dip amid speedy vaccination campaign
- Over 230 thousand given 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine in W Kazakhstan
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- E Kazakhstan rgn completes 95% of its COVID-19 vaccination plan
- 236 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis