Karaganda archaeologists complete reconstruction of an ancient Saryarka pyramid
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Karaganda archaeologists have completed the reconstruction of the 3,000-year-old Saryarka pyramid, Kazinform reports with reference to archaeologist Viktor Novozhenov.
According to him, the expedition was preparing the site for reconstruction all summer and recently the group led by the candidate of historical sciences, famous archaeologist Arman Beissenov completed the project.
Now Begazy-dandybay chief's mausoleum has enriched the list of historical monuments in the region.
Archaeologists discovered the Bronze Age pyramid in August 2016. The mausoleum in Saryarka was built over 3,000 years ago.
- Monument to Alisher Navoi to unveil in Kazakh capital
- ‘The Dance of Nature’: choreographers present a new format of art in Kazakhstan
- December 7. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- ‘Alpamys’ opera named premiere of the year
- Construction of 50MW solar power plant underway in Balkhash
- Secretary of State lays flowers to Zhambyl Zhabayev and Nurgissa Tlendiyev monuments
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis