Kairat Mami appointed Chairman of Kazakh Constitutional Council
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev appointed Kairat Mami as the Chairman of the Constitutional Council, Akorda says on Twitter.
Kairat Mami was born on May 9, 1954.
He worked as a Chairman of the Guryev (Atyrau) regional court, Alma-Ata city court. From 1990 to 1995, he was a member of the Supreme Court of Kazakh SSR. In 1995, he headed the Penal Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Over the years, he held posts of a Vice Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Deputy Head of the Executive Office of the President, Chairman of the Kazakh Supreme Court, General Prosecutor of the country, and Chairman of the Senate of the Kazakh Parliament. Before the current appointment, he had served as Head of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- New mayor of Tekeli town appointed
- New deputy mayor of Almaty city named
- Civil Alliance of Kazakhstan names new president
- Kazakhstan appoints Healthcare Vice Minister, chief state sanitary doctor
- External Advisor to Kazakh President for Economic Development named
- Head of Kazakh Strategic Planning Agency appointed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis