June 17. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for the 17th of June. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on June 17.
The World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought is a UN observance celebrated annually on June 17.
1992 – The Ana tili publishing house publishes Akhmet Baitursynov’s book «The textbook of the Kazakh language».
1993 – The Military Institute of the National Security Committee of Kazakhstan is founded.
1998 - Kazinform joins the information flow system of Anadolu News Agency.
2012 – The chamber choir Samgau of the Kazakh National Art University is awarded two gold diplomas for Sacred Music and Mixed Chorus nominations at the 28th Sing'n'joy International Franz Schubert Choir Competition.
2013 – The Qazaqstan national TV and radio company joins the Association for International Broadcasting.
2014 – The Red Apple prize is awarded to then Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan Yerlan Idrissov, Kazakh Ambassador to Turkey Zhanseit Tuimebayev in Diplomacy nomination as well as Olympic champion Serik Sapiyev in Sport nomination at the awards ceremony in Edirne, Turkey.
2014 – The Days of Kazakh cinema take place in Tbilisi, Georgia.
2019 – The Ministry of Trade and Integration and Ministry of Ecology, Geology, and Natural Resources are set up in Kazakhstan.
2019 – Pavlodar region is included in the Beijing-Paris rally route.
- Kazakh Information Minister holds briefing for reps of diplomatic corps and int’l organizations
- Gerassimenko of Kazakhstan reaches quarterfinal of ITTF event in Karaganda
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- Int’l round table held in Czech Republic on the eve of XIX meeting of Congress of Leaders of World Religions’ Secretariat
- Information Minister holds talks with Azerbaijani delegation
- Kazakh Head of State attends CSTO meeting in Dushanbe
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis