July 9. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for the 9th of July. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on July 9.
1991 -Kazakhstan establishes the State Tax Service to further improve tax legislation control.
2001 -The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On science» is published.
2007 -Archeologists unearth six unknown burial mounds dating back to the Sarmathian period in Atyrau region. The burial mounds are found in Kzylkoginsk district of Atyrau region.
2011 -The international marathon Clean drinking water for the people of Asia is held in South Kazakhstan region. Several international TV channels film the 150-day marathon.
2015 - Kazakhstan's judge for the first time ever becomes the UNW supervisor.
2017 -Kazakhstan's field and track athletes haul two gold and one silver medals at the Asian Championship in India.
2018 - Kazakhstan's karateka claims victory in the 65 kg final bout at the Varna Cup 2018 in Bulgaria. The event brings together 139 athletes from 18 countries.
2019 – 9-year-old Lailim Shyrak cites a poem by great Abai and challenges President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to do the same, kicking off the worldwide Instagram Abai challenge dated to his 175th birthday.
- IRNA hails Kazinform’s 100th year
- Armenpress offers congratulations on Kazinform’s centennial
- Union of OIC News Agencies hails Kazinform’s 100th anniversary
- Kazinform centennial: InDepthNews CEO Ramesh Jaura sends congratulations via video
- Kazinform receives centennial congratulations from Mongolian news agency Montsame
- Kazinform centennial: Both agencies pride themselves on coop agreement - CEO of ANSA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis