July 29. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for 29th of July. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on July 29.
Global Tiger Day is celebrated every year on July 29 as a way to raise awareness about this magnificent but endangered big cat. The day was founded in 2010, when the 13 tiger range countries came together to create Tx2 – the global goal to double the number of wild tigers by the year 2022.
1990 – Almaty city plays host to the first International Music Festival Asia Dauysy (Voice of Asia)
2000 – The last tunnel is destroyed at the Semipalatinsk Test Site.
2010 – The exhibition devoted to Kazakhstan is held in the resort town of Lenbe, Poland.
2013 – The logo of the international specialized exhibition EXPO 2017 is approved.
- Earnings of Kazakhstanis grew over 13 times over years of independence
- All our achievements due to independence, Ashimbayev
- France Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai welcomes almost 80,000 visitors in first 10 days
- Nationwide unity lays behind of all achievements of Kazakhstan, Tokayev
- 10-volume collection of Zhambyl Zhabayev’s works presented in Nur-Sultan
- October 15. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis