July 21. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for the 21st of July. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on July 21.
1917 – The first All-Kirgiz (All-Kazakh) Congress held in Orenburg decides to establish the Alash party.
1985 – The Kazakh Symphony Orchestra (today’s State Symphony Orchestra) which now operates as a part of the Zhambyl Zhabayev Kazakh State Philharmonic is set up.
2007 – The remains of the mosque dated to the early period of Islam in Kazakhstan are found during the excavations led by the group of workers of the Margulan Institute of Archeology carried out in Taraz city near the Karakhan Mausoleum in the city center.
2018 – Kazakhstani Irina Kuznetsova wins gold at the Asian Greko-Roman, Freestyle and Female Wrestling Championships.
- Denis Yevseyev reaches final of Astana Open ATP 250 qualification
- Kazakh Information Minister holds briefing for reps of diplomatic corps and int’l organizations
- Gerassimenko of Kazakhstan reaches quarterfinal of ITTF event in Karaganda
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- Int’l round table held in Czech Republic on the eve of XIX meeting of Congress of Leaders of World Religions’ Secretariat
- Information Minister holds talks with Azerbaijani delegation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis