July 17. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for the 17th of July. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on July 17.
The World Day for International Justice is observed on July 17 every year to recognize the strengthening system of international justice and also to promote the rights of the victims.
1998 – Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan sing the memorandum on the delimitation of the Kazakh- Kyrgyz state border.
2016 – The non-commercial joint-stock company Fund of Social Health Insurance is set up in Kazakhstan.
2017 – Then President of the Congress of Deputies of Spain Ana María Pastor hands over the Order of Isabella the Catholic on behalf of Felipe VI.
2019 – The National Council of Public Trust under the Kazakh President is established.
2020 – The State national Film Support Center and Kazakhfilm are merged.
2020 – The Book «Teachings of Abai to the people of Kazakhstan» is published in Arabic in Cairo.
- Extended session of People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan Council kicks off in Nur-Sutlan
- Kazakh industry and infrastructure development vice minister on tasks facing mining and metallurgical sector
- Kazakh vice minister stresses importance of developing human resources in mining sector
- 11th Astana Mining and Metallurgy Congress kicks off in Kazakh capital
- October 21. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Rybakina fails to advance at WTA Tour event in Moscow
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis