Judoka Kyrgyzbayev voted Best Athlete of October in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Judoka Gussman Kyrgyzbayev has been voted as the Best Athlete of October in Kazakhstan at the official website of the National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from Olympic.kz.
Six athletes, including Gussman Kyrgyzbayev (judo), Elizabet Tursynbaeva (figure skating), Milana Safronova (boxing), Dina Islambekova (boxing), Andrei Chugai (cycling), and Olga Rypakova (track and field athletics), participated in the voting.
The voting wrapped up at 13:00 pm Nur-Sultan time on November 8. 42.50% of respondents voted for Kyrgyzbayev. 42.14% and 7.92% of respondents cast their votes for Andrei Chugai and Milana Safronova, respectively.
- Kazakhstan’s Balapan TV Channel celebrates 10th anniversary
- 12yo Karakat Bashanova to represent Kazakhstan at Junior Eurovision-2020
- Kazakhstan confirms 229 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 2 deaths
- Air Astana resumes service to Moscow
- 136 Kazakhstanis beat novel virus, total at 102,666
- Kazakhstan marks Labour Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis