Jubilee session of People's Assembly to be held in Astana next week
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The 25th session of the People's Assembly of the Republic of Kazakhstan themed "Stability, unity, accord are the fundamentals of modernization" will take place on April 26, 2017 at 15:00 p.m. at the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation in Astana. President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev is set to chair the session.
Attending the session will be over 1,500 participants.
Members and veterans of the Assembly from all regions of Kazakhstan, chairmen of republican and regional ethno-cultural associations, parliamentarians, heads of central executive bodies, political parties, religious associations, NGOs, rectors of universities, diplomats, scientists and mass media are expected to take part.
The enlarged session of the Assembly's Council with the participation of Secretary of State of the Republic of Kazakhstan Gulshara Abdykalikova will be held on the threshold of the jubilee session on April 25. It will focus on the pressing issues in the Assembly's activity.
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Astana Opera to stage art masterpiece on Abai Day Aug 10
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- President briefed on Samruk-Kazyna activities in the fight against COVID-19
- August 8. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Lebanon Michel Aoun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis