Joint session of Kazakh Parliament’s Chambers kicks off
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The joint session of the Chambers of the Kazakh Parliament has started its work in Nur-Sultan, Kazinform reports.
As earlier reported, Speaker of the Majilis of the Kazakh Parliament Nurlan Nigmatullin signed the decree to convene the joint sitting of both Chambers of the Parliament of Kazakhstan on June 21.
It is expected to focus on the reports of the Government and Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget on 2020 republican budget execution.
It is expected that the Kazakh Parliament will hold one more joint session before going into summer recess.
- Tokayev addresses 9th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan, expresses State's support to sector
- Humanitarian sphere has reached a new level - Kazakh Secretary of State
- 827,000 fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty
- Above 100 kids treated for coronavirus in Almaty
- Popko losses to defending champion John Milliman at Astana Open
- Rybakina stuns Russian Veronika Kudermetova in 1st round of WTA event in Czech Republic
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis