Jezkazgan city names new mayor
KARAGANDA REGION. KAZINFORM – Kairat Absattarov has been named new mayor of the city of Jezkazgan, Kazinform cites the regional administration’s website.
Kairat Absattarov, former board chairman at the state corporation Government for Citizens, was born in 1966 in Jezkazgan city. He is a graduate of the Karaganda Polytechnic Institute (1990), the A.Baikonurov Zhezkazgan State University, majoring in economics and business administration (1998), and the National University of Science and Technology MISIS in Moscow (2018), where he earned his master’s degree in business administration.
Between 1990 and 1997, he worked at enterprises involved in the automobile industry. He also worked in the office of the governor of Karaganda region.
- Health Ministry’s Committee on goods control and safety names new deputy head
- New deputy governor of Kostanay rgn named
- Trump nominates conservative Barrett as Supreme Court justice
- New appointment in Kazakhstan’s Presidential Administration
- Vice Minister of Healthcare of Kazakhstan relieved of her duties
- New mayor of Ridder town appointed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis