Japan to end COVID-19 state of emergency for all 19 prefs. at end of Sept.
TOKYO. KAZINFORM The Japanese government is set to end the COVID-19 state of emergency covering Tokyo and 18 prefectures when it expires at the end of this month, a source familiar with the matter said Monday.
Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga told reporters that his government will make a formal decision on Tuesday, adding that it is necessary to ease restrictions gradually, Kyodo reports.
- Elderly account for 65% of total infectious diseases hospitals’ admissions in N Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 vaccination rates slow down in Atyrau region
- N Kazakhstan to toughen COVID-19 restrictions
- Death toll in gunpowder plant blast in central Russia rises to 16 — source
- Over 500 people treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- China remains world’s second-largest importer for 11 years: MOC
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis