Japan followed presidential election in Kazakhstan with interest, ex-Ambassador
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Ex-Ambassador of Japan to Kazakhstan Ichiro Kawabata congratulated the people of Kazakhstan on presidential election.
"First of all, I would like to congratulate the people of Kazakhstan on presidential election. Kazakhstanis living in Tokyo were the first to proceed to vote around the world," he said.
He also noted that Japan followed presidential election in Kazakhstan with interest.
"I am confident that the President-elect will ensure stability and succession of the policy of the First President, ensure further development and prosperity of the country of great importance for the international community," he added.
Kazakhstan is an important country for Japan, which was, is and will be our strategic partner. That's why I hope that our friendly relations will develop further," he resumed.
- Newly appointed Ambassador of India meets with journalists in Nur-Sultan
- USAID and Central Asian Governments agree to next steps to create a regional electricity market
- Belarus discusses military cooperation with Pakistan, Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan ready to join WTO Initiatives in preparation for 12th Ministerial Conference
- CICA Senior Officials Committee held a meeting
- Anthology of Kazakh Kuy project unveiled in U.S.
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis