Jaiyq International Film Festival kicks off in Kazakhstan
URALSK. KAZINFORM The Jaiyq International Short Film and Documnatries Festival began in Uralsk. It brings together the works of film directors from France, Armenia, Uzbekistan. Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Ukraine, Kazinform reports.
According to Khabar 24, 100 applications were submitted initially. Only 30 works were selected.
Besides, master classes were held as part of the festival to share experience and exchange views on the development of the country’s cinematography.
Notably, «The Horse Thieves. Roads of Time» starring Samal Yeslyamova was premiered there. She is the first Kazakh actress to win the Golden Palm at the 71th Cannes Film Festival.
- Exceptional symphonic program to be presented in Kazakh capital
- Monuments to Shamshi Kaldayakov and Tolegen Aibergenov unveiled in Aktobe
- 2022 declared Year of People’s Art and Cultural Heritage of CIS
- Astana Opera’s triumphant tour: Almaty’s audience set on fire
- 12 W Kazakhstan classes put under quarantine
- Nationwide unity lays behind of all achievements of Kazakhstan, Tokayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis