Italy: Doctor death toll up to 61 after 11 die in 2 days
ROME. KAZINFORM - The Italian coronavirus death toll among doctors has risen to 61 after 11 died in two days, ANSA informs.
The national federation of doctors guilds FNOMCEO did not say where the latest deaths occurred but the bulk are again expected to have been in Lombardy, Italy's worst-hit region.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis